Research & Learn
Some great resources you should know about.
You must have a current library card to log in to databases.
Other Research Tools
Still need more help? We offer the following services to help you find what you need.
- Ask a Librarian
- Fill out a form to send us your question and we will reply via email within one business day.
- Public Computers
- In our temporary location, the library has two computers and laptops with Internet access and Microsoft Office software for public use. We also have Chromebooks that can be checked out. We provide wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access in the lobby.
- Personalized Reading Suggestions
- Complete this form to receive a list of reading recommendations selected just for you.
- Interlibrary Loan or Purchase Request
- If the library does not have the item you are looking for, you can request it by submitting the form at the above link. (Log in with your library card and PIN and click on Request an Item).
- Book Lists
- Librarian-recommended lists on various topics.
- Logan History
- Historic photos, newspapers, maps, and much more from our local history collection.