Research & Learn
Some great resources you should know about.
You must have a current library card to log in to databases.
Other Research Tools
Still need more help? We offer the following services to help you find what you need.
- Ask a Librarian
- Fill out a form to send us your question and we will reply via email within one business day.
- Public Computers
- The library has computers and laptops with Internet access and Microsoft Office software for public use. We also have Chromebooks that can be checked out. There is an assistive technology computer for blind and visually impaired patrons, and we provide wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access throughout the library.
- Personalized Reading Suggestions
- Complete this form to receive a list of reading recommendations selected just for you.
- Interlibrary Loan or Purchase Request
- If the library does not have the item you are looking for, you can request it by submitting the form at the above link. (Log in with your library card and PIN and click on Request an Item).
- Book Lists
- Librarian recommended lists on various topics.
- Logan History
- Local history page put together by our Special Collections librarian. Here you will find historic photos, newspapers, maps, and much more.