Request an Item
Does the library already have the item you want? Check by searching our Online Catalog.
- We accept only 1 item per form.
- We accept only 2 requests per library card per week.
- Every requested item is considered for purchase.
- Items we are unable to purchase may be borrowed on your behalf from another library only if "Yes" is selected under "Try Interlibrary Loan".
- We accept purchase requests up to 90 days before publication but no earlier.
- Purchase decisions are made by our professional librarians using our Collection Management Policy.
- If you request a physical item and we are able to acquire it for you, we will place it on hold for you. If you request a digital item such as an eBook or eAudiobook, we cannot place a hold.