Winter READING PROGRAM FOR ADULTS
The Logan Library offers year-round, seasonal reading programs for adults, allowing adults aged 18 & up to develop life-long reading habits.
The reading program is being conducted entirely online using a service called READsquared. The program can be accessed on the web and through a free app.
Program runs from January 1 - February 28.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Reading related library services.
- Book Club Kits
- Kits of 8-10 books available for checkout by book groups.
- eBooks, eAudiobooks or eMagazines
- The library provides a variety of electronic books, audiobooks and magazines that can be downloaded to your computer and device or read online.
- Personalized Suggestions
- Complete this form to receive a list of personalized reading recommendations.
- We Recommend Lists
- The Logan Library compiles a variety of reading lists to help you select books you will enjoy.