SUMMER READING PROGRAM FOR ADULTS
The Logan Library offers year-round, seasonal reading programs for adults, allowing those aged 18+ to develop and maintain life-long reading habits and win prizes along the way.
The reading program is conducted entirely online using a service called READsquared. It can be accessed on their website or by using their free app. Go to loganutahlibrary.readsquared.com and click on 'Summer Reading [Adult]' to begin.
The summer program runs from June 1 - August 31.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Reading related library services.
- Book Club Kits
- Kits of 8-10 books available for checkout by book groups.
- eBooks, eAudiobooks or eMagazines
- The library provides a variety of electronic books, audiobooks and magazines that can be downloaded to your computer and device or read online.
- Personalized Suggestions
- Complete this form to receive a list of personalized reading recommendations.
- We Recommend Lists
- The Logan Library compiles a variety of reading lists to help you select books you will enjoy.