Year-Round READING PROGRAM
The Logan Library offers year-round, seasonal reading programs for adults, allowing those aged 18+ to develop and maintain daily reading habits and win prizes along the way.
The reading program is conducted entirely online using a service called READsquared. It can be accessed on their website or by using their free app. Go to loganutahlibrary.readsquared.com and click on 'Fall Reading for Adults' to begin.
The fall program runs from September 1 - November 30.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Reading related library services.
- Book Club Kits
- Kits of 8-10 books available for checkout by book groups.
- eBooks, eAudiobooks or eMagazines
- The library provides a variety of electronic books, audiobooks and magazines that can be downloaded to your computer and device or read online.
- Personalized Suggestions
- Complete this form to receive a list of personalized reading recommendations.
- We Recommend Lists
- The Logan Library compiles a variety of reading lists to help you select books you will enjoy.