Anyone age five or over who lives in the City of Logan at least three months out of the year can get a Logan Library card. Minors under age 18, must have a parent or guardian co-sign the library card application.
The library also offers cards to individuals who own property in the City of Logan and to businesses whose home office is in Logan.
- Logan Business Library Card: For those who live outside Logan, but own a business inside Logan City. Cards are valid for 3 years.
- The card is issued to the business, not to the owner/manager
- Only one card is issued per business
- Business home office must be inside the borders of Logan City
- Business must have a current Logan City business License
- The owner of the business must sign the application or provide a letter of authorization for the person who signs the application
- Logan Property Library Card: For those who live outside Logan, but own property inside Logan City. Cards are valid for 3 years.
- The card is issued to the property owner
- Verification for both the owner's home address and the property ownership must be provided
When you apply for your library card, you will be required to show two forms of identification including a picture ID and verification of your current Logan City street address. Acceptable ID includes:
- Current driver's license or state ID
- Rental or lease agreement showing your name and address
- Sign-up receipt for City of Logan utilities
- Current bill or bank statement showing your name and address
Different ID is required for non-resident, business and property owner cards. For details, contact the circulation desk at 716-9122.
If you lose your card, report the loss to the library immediately to prevent others from using your card. There is a $2.00 replacement fee for lost cards.