Fall Reading Program for Adults
The goal of the Fall Reading Program for adults is to create daily reading habits and earn prizes along the way.
- Patrons sign up for an account with READsquared. They can use either the free mobile app or the website (loganutahlibrary.readsquared.
- Patrons log their reading time, earning 1 point for every 2 minutes read (with a maximum of 30 points or 60 minutes per day).
- Once they reach the 750 point mark (half-way, can be reached after 25 days), they get a small prize.
- Once they reach 1500 points (completed, can be reached after 50 days), they get a $5.00 gift card and an entry into our grand prize drawing for one of two $50 gift cards.
- Patrons are directed to email me about selecting and receiving their prizes.