WE'RE MOVING – at last!
Here is the timeline for what and when library services will be available during the move:
- Beginning Monday, October 2nd, we will begin checking MOST items out for fifteen weeks to allow for gradual returns after we open.
- Interlibrary Loan and Book Buzz Kit due-dates will not change, as we need to return these items to other libraries on their schedule.
- Please don't bring items back early if you don’t need to - we can't handle everything coming back on the first day in the new building.
- Friday, October 6th, will be the last day we accept requests for purchasing new items or for interlibrary loans.
- Friday, October 13th, will be the last day to place holds on any items.
- Between Monday, October 15th, and Friday, October 27th, the 950 W 600 N location will remain open for using the computers and the copy machine and for checking out arrived holds only. No other items may be checked out.
- The outside bookdrops at the 950 W 600 N location will remain available until the new library opens in January. No other services will be available during November and December.