- Speak with your own librarian who will assist you in selecting books, music, & movies
- Check out up to 5 items
- Have your library items mailed directly to you at no cost to you.
- To find out how you can get started Call 435-716-9129
What is the Logan Library Homebound Service?The Logan Library Homebound Service is a mail delivery service of library materials to homebound Logan Library patrons. They may be permanently homebound or temporarily homebound due to illness or injury.
- All circulating library materials are available for check out and delivery, including books, audiobooks, music CDs, DVDs, and magazines.
- Up to 5 items may be checked out to a homebound patron at a time.
- No interlibrary loan services are available to homebound patrons.
- Materials will be mailed to the homebound patron in a blue zippered library mailer. Items are returned in the same mailer, with return mailing instructions and postage included.
- To allow for the delivery time, materials check out for a slightly longer period than normal; 4 weeks for most items, 2 weeks for DVDs and magazines.
- Late fines can accrue if materials are returned past their due date.
- Homebound patrons are also assigned a personal librarian to help them with questions, and material selections.
- Non-Logan residents can use this service IF they purchase a Logan Library card.
To find out how you can get started Call 435-716-9129