You are posting a comment about...
5 Books To Be Solved
Get your mind working with these 5 young adult mysteries. See if you can solve the mystery before the teen detective does.
- The Case of the Missing Marquess by Nancy Springer
- Enola Holmes, much younger sister of detective Sherlock Holmes, must travel to London in disguise to unravel the disappearance of her missing mother.
- The Christopher Killer by Alane Ferguson
- On the payroll as an assistant to her coroner father, seventeen-year-old Cameryn Mahoney uses her knowledge of forensic medicine to catch the killer of a friend while putting herself in terrible danger.
- Down the Rabbit Hole by Peter Abrahams
- Like her idol Sherlock Holmes, eighth grader Ingrid Levin-Hill uses her intellect to solve a murder case in her home town of Echo Falls.
- Mariah Mundi: The Midas Box by G.P. Taylor
- In 1886 England, when fifteen-year-old Mariah begins working at the Prince Regent Hotel and discovers many previous workers have disappeared, he tries to solve the mystery, only to find that nothing is as it appears.
- The Mystery of the Third Lucretia by Susan Runholt
- While traveling in London, Paris, and Amsterdam, fourteen-year-old best friends Kari and Lucas solve an international art forgery mystery.