You are posting a comment about...
5 Books That Rock
Do you like listening to music? Why not try reading about it? Check out these five books with rock music themes.
- Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
- While trying to score a date with her cute co-worker at the Scooper Dooper, sixteen-year-old Audrey gains unwanted fame and celebrity status when her ex-boyfriend, a rock musician, records a breakup song about her that soars to the top of the Billboard charts.
- Born to Rock by Gordon Korman
- High school senior Leo Caraway, a conservative Republican, learns that his biological father is a punk rock legend.
- Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going
- Seventeen-year-old Troy, depressed, suicidal, and weighing nearly 300 pounds, gets a new perspective on life when a homeless teenager who is a genius on guitar wants Troy to be the drummer in his rock band.
- Guitar Girl by Sarra Manning
- Seventeen-year-old Molly Montgomery never planned on becoming famous. Starting a band with her best mates was just a way to have some fun. But when the group is joined by a charismatic bad-boy, things start happening.
- Rock Star, Superstar by Blake Nelson
- When Pete, a talented bass player, moves from playing in the high school jazz band to playing in a popular rock group, he finds the experience exhilarating even as his new fame jeopardizes his relationship with girlfriend Margaret.