Online Research by Subject
Find websites, magazines, newspapers, electronic books and more.
You must have a current library card to login to databases outside of the library.
- Free online language learning app. This site offers a well-rounded approach to language learning, with study options for reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Online dictionary.
- Duolingo is one of the most well-rounded study resources that you can get for free. "Duolingo is the best free online language-learning program you can find." PcMagazine
- Ethnologue--Languages of the World
- Catalogue of the world's 6,912 known living languages.
- Fodors Living Language
- Learn common travel phrases in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Free Online Language Courses
- Links to free courses for a variety of world languages.
- Google Translate
- Translate words, phrases, or entire Web pages to and from English and other world languages.
- Language Dictionaries and Translators
- Links to online translation dictionaries for many world languages.
- WannaLearn.com: World Languages
- Study resources for foreign language students.