Guidelines for Posting a Community Event:
The Logan Library Community Events Calendar exists to inform Logan City citizens of cultural or educational events happening in Logan.
An event will be considered for inclusion if it meets any/all of the following criteria:
An event will not be considered if it meets the following criteria:
- Occurs within the City of Logan or is of significant enough interest to draw a large number of Logan citizens.
- Highlights or stimulates use of library resources.
- Is sponsored by any City of Logan department.
- Is of notable interest to Logan citizens.
- Promotes a commercial or business interest.
- Promotes a specific religion or religious belief.
- Is a recurring class.
Such events may still be considered for inclusion as part of the library's online Community Directory
or its bulletin board. Contact the library for details.
Library staff will make final decisions regarding the inclusion of events.
The Logan Library does not endorse non-library events listed on the calendar and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.