Come join Librarian Jason Cornelius and the Logan Library Genealogy Club.
Learn how to make more of your genealogical research. New topics monthly.
- We will be discussing the power of story and how to implement it in genealogy. We will:
- Discuss how to make the family genealogy relevant to children through story?
- Explore some options to preserve and share your personal or family memories.
- Learn ways to recreate your forgotten family story through genealogical research
All adults and mature young adults are invited.
- We will be discussing old photos, specifically how to date, identify and preserve photos. We will also discuss print and online resources that can help in this effort.
- All are welcome, but young children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- If anyone has a photo they would like us to look at, they should bring it along.
We meet from 5:30-6:30 on the first Wednesday of the month in the Old Juniper Room. Questions? Contact Jason Cornelius.
1st Wednesday of the month,|
Logan Library, Old Juniper Room
255 N Main St
Logan, UT 84321