Come join Librarian Jason Cornelius and the Logan Library Genealogy Club.
Learn how to make more of your genealogical research. New topics monthly.
- This month, we will be discussing genetic tests, such as from Ancestry.com. Topics include:
- Learn how a genetic test can connect you with relatives.
- How can a genealogical DNA test add to your conventional research?
- Compare the major genaological genetic testing companies.
- Take advantage of over 25 years of research experience.
All adults and mature young adults are invited.
We meet from 5:30-6:30 on the first Wednesday of the month in the Old Juniper Room. Questions? Contact Jason Cornelius.
1st Wednesday of the month,|
Logan Library, Old Juniper Room
255 N Main St
Logan, UT 84321