Join Utah State University's Earth Day Festival!
- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Yoga, Live Music & Tabline Event (USU Quad)
- Join local Logan-based musicians and community organizations from across northern Utah for a yoga an dinformation session. Learn about sustainable intiatives in you area and how to get involved as an Earth advocate.
- 12:30 pm/li>
- Featured Speaker: Stacy Bare (TSC Auditorium)
- Stacy Bare was anmed National Geographic's Adventurer of the year in 2013. He is also a Bronze Star-recipient, U.S. Army veteran; and co-founder of Veterans Expeditions. He currently serves as the dirctor of Sierra Club Outdoors, and is a North Face Exploration Champion. Stacy is an advocate for improving "overall well=being by exploring and enjoying the natural world" (Huffington Post).
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Service Projects (Logan Area)
- Volunteer to help out with Earth-friendly projects on the USU campus and Logan area. Service project locations include: Utah Conservation Corps house, USU Student Permaculture Garden, USU Student Organic Farm, and First Dam.
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Big Dam Celebration (First Dam)
- Bike, walk or take the Earth Day shuttle to the Earth Day celebration at First Dam. The celebratoin will include, paddle-boarding, local music, and a local-food BBQ.
9:00 am to 7:00 pm Friday,|
|Date:||April 21st, 2017|
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322