Please join us for Living with Alzheimer's, an educational series for the diagnosed and their caregivers presented by Laura Owen-Keirstead of the Alzheimer's Association, Utah Chapter. Series continues every first & third Friday through June 16th. Free and open to the public.
- Living with Alzheimer's for People Newly Diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease
- January 20th: Part 1: What you Need to Know CANCELLED Due to Weather Conditions
- February 3rd: Part 2: Talking About the Diagnosis
- February 17th: Part 3: Daily Strategies
- Living with Alzheimer's for Early-Stage Caregivers
- March 3rd: Part 1: Understanding the Disease
- March 17th: Part 2: Health Care Team
- April 7th: Part 3: Care Planning
- Living with Alzheimer's for Middle-Stage Caregivers
- April 21st:Part 1: Symptoms of Middle Stage
- May 5th: Part 2: Behavior Changes
- May 19th: Part 3: Day Services
- Living with Alzheimer's for Late-Stage Caregivers
- June 2nd: Part 1: Symptoms of Late State
- June 16th: Part 2: Resources for Care
To register for each of the above workshops, please call 1-800-272-3900.
Co-sponsored by the Alzheimer's Association, Utah Chapter, and the Logan Library.
11:00 am to 12:00 pm Every 1st & 3rd Friday,|
Logan Library, Bonneville Rm
255 N Main St
Logan, UT 84321