With the holiday season here, its time again for the 18th Annual Parade of Gingerbread Homes in Downtown Logan.
The event has grown into a much loved local tradition, not only for the architects who design gingerbread creations but for everyone who participates by voting on their favorite edible wonderland. This year, each architect will have a chance to win one of six $100 Grand Prizes! Voting Ballots are available at each site beginning Saturday, December 2, 2017.
This is a self-guided walking tour and the sites and architects include:
- Stork Landing, 99 West Center Street: Sharla Wilson, Merry-Go-Round Christmas on Bear River
- U&I Furniture, 28 West 100 North: Jennifer, Katherine, & Ashley Erickson, Historic Logan Train Station
- Artist Gallery, 43 South Main Street: Megan Call, Gift of Art at Eccles Theatre
- Clover Patch Quilt Shop, 1 North Main Street: AnnaMarie Hale, Christmas on Old Main
- SE Needham Jewelers, 141 North Main Street: Heidi Schmidt, Visions of Sugarplums on Center Street
- Logan Library, 255 North Main Street: My Discovery Destination, Let the Adventures Begin on Main Street
- Cache Valley Antique Mall, 81 North Main Street: Katherine Taylor, Dr Pierces Favorite Prescription
- Coppins Hallmark, 15 North Main Street: Laura Reina, Wintery Woodland in Cache Valley
- CacheArts (Eccles Theatre), 43 South Main Street: Cynthia Russell, Christmas at the Eccles Theatre
- The Sportsman, 129 North Main Street: Kristen Anderson, Camping in Green Canyon
|Date:||December 2nd to 30st, 2017|
Historic Downtown Logan Businesses