Love books? Love bikes? Then join us for our 2nd Annual Bike to Books Library Tour!
Saturday, June 13, is our annual, not-to-be-missed Bike to Books event where we gather together and ride bicycles to CVLA libraries. This year will we be in the northern part of our valley and will visit the Richmond, Smithfield, Newton, and Lewiston public libraries.
Each libraries will provide some snacks for riders, however, riders will need to also bring: water, sack lunch, sunscreen, hat, apporpriate clothing for the weather, sunglasses.
Riders are welcome to do all or any portion of the ride. A support van will be available to transport riders who only want to do a portion of the ride or have any other needs.
From 3:00-4:15pm, the riders will be at Casper's Ice Cream in Richmond (11805 N 200 W). Please come and celebrate the end of the journey with them, even if you weren't able to participate in the ride. Everyone is welcome!
Here is the schedule:
- 9:00 - 9 :30 At Richmond Library
- 9:30 - 11 :00 Bike to Smithfi eld Library - 11 miles
- 11:00 - 11 :30 At Smith field Library
- 11:30 - 12 :30 Bike to Newton Library - 10 miles
- 12:30 - 1 :00 At Newton Library
- 1:00 - 2 :30 Bike to Lewiston Library - 16 miles
- 2:30 - 3 :00 At Lewiston Library
- 3:00 - 3 :30 Bike to Casper's - 5 miles
- 3:30 - 4 :15 At Casper's
- 4:15 - 4 :55 Bike to Richmond - 3 miles
The Bike to Books Library Tour! Is sponsored by the Cache Valley Library Association and four of its participating libraries: the Cache County Bookmobile Library, the Logan Library, USU's Merrill-Cazier Library, and the North Logan City Library.
Cache Valley Library Association
9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday,|
June 13th, 2015
Beginning at the Richmond Library
38 West Main