We provide the scientists. You provide the questions.
Science Unwrapped, hosted by Utah State University's College of Science, is a public outreach program for inquiring minds of all ages. Participants enjoy a lecture followed by hands-on learning activities.
All ages are invited to Science Unwrapped, as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary with our "Powers of 10" theme for Fall 2018-Spring 2019.
Join our presentations once a month:
- Friday, October 26th:
- Cosmologic, presented by USU physicist Tonya Triplett.
- Friday, November 30th:
- Planetary, presented by geologist Carol Dehler.
- Friday, January 25th:
- Microscopic, presented by biologist Bonnie Waring.
- Friday, February 22nd:
- Nano, presented by engineers Elizabeth Vargis #*38 Nick Roberts.
- Friday, March 22nd:
- Angstrom, presented by biochemist Sean Johnson.
- Friday, April 12th:
- Quantum, presented by physicist Charles Toree.