Get Stoked about Nature with SNCs summer camps! We offer hours of outdoor exploration and fun for ages 3 - 14. From Animal Olympics to Wilderness Survival, our camps will get your kids playing and learning in the great outdoors. Register early, as spaces will fill up fast! For more information and to sign up, check our website.
- Muddy Paws: June 20th to 23rd (Ages 7 to 9)
- Animal Olympics: June 13th to 16th (Ages 8 to 10)
- Wilderness Survival: June 6th to 9th (Ages 10 to 12)
- Outdoor Adventure: June 27th to 30th (Ages 8 to 10)
- Outdoor Adventure II: July 11th to 14th (Ages 10 to 12)
- Beginner's Fly Fishing: July 5th to 7th (Ages 5 to 7)
- Advanced Fly Fishing: July 26th to 28th (Ages 10 to 14)
- Backcountry Backpacking: July 18th to 21st (Ages 12 to 14)
- Wild About Water: August 1st to 4th (Ages 7 to 9)
- Wild About Water II: August 8th to 11th (Ages 10 to 12)
Check website for information about Toddler Camps.