The Canyon Jams Concert Series connects music lovers with the great outdoors by hosting vibrant live concerts that feature music from roots traditions such as folk, blues, and americana in a picturesque mountain venue.
Bring a picnic, lounge by the river at Second Dam, and enjoy the show! "Doors" open at 6:00 pm. Opening set preceeds performance.
Season passes available.
A special thank you to the Bridger Folk Music Society!
- June 7th: The Swinging Lights (Opening Set: Holly Conger)
- July 13th: Stillhouse Junkies (Opening Set: Entwood)
- July 20th: Wood Belly (Opening Set: New Folk Revival)
- August 2nd: Mountain Country (Opening Set: The Fab Folk)
- August 23rd: The Two Tracks (The Highline Drifters)
- September 6th: David Burchfield & the Fire Guild (Opening Set: The Raindogs)
- September 22nd: Shaky Hand String Band (Two Headed Trout)
- October 26th: Mama Longlegs