It does not matter whether or not someone else is "the problem". The way you communicate can fix it.
- Do you know how to express your feelings and invite others to do the same - without fear?
- Do you know how to be fully present in a conversation, without having to defend, prepare, or worry about what to say or do?
- Do you know how to get your needs met in appropriate ways even when others are not able to connect respectfully with you?
- When you are feeling a negative emotion, do you know how to see what it tells you about your needs, and the needs of others?
- Do you know how to use principles to diffuse even hostile situations?
- Do you know how to invite others to connect with you freely, and willingly?