Bring a notebook, pencil, blue card and $10 to earn the badge in one night. *Reptiles will require outside work. Environmental will require two days and costs $20.
Classes start at 6:00 in the Wildlife Learning Center at Zootah at Willow Park. You must reserve your spot at least three days in advance, so sign up now!
Choose your option when you sign up from these:
- February 22nd: Fish and Wildlife Badge
- March 22nd: Bird Study Badge
- April 26th & 27th: Environmental Badge (2 days required: 1st night at Zootah, 2nd Night at Logan Nature Center, $20)
- September 20th: Reptiles and Amphibians Badge (extra work required)
- October 17th: Mammal Study