With the holiday season here, its time again for the 19th Annual Parade of Gingerbread Homes in Downtown Logan.
The event has grown into a much loved local tradition, not only for the architects who design gingerbread creations but for everyone who participates by voting on their favorite edible wonderland. This year, each architect will have a chance to win one of six $100 Grand Prizes! Voting Ballots are available at each site beginning Saturday, December 1st.
This is a self-guided walking tour and the sites and architects include:
- Stork Landing, 99 West Center Street: Kathy Christensen, "1st Christmas in Cache Valley"
- U&I Furniture, 28 West 100 North: Cynthia Russell, "Merlin Olsen Central Park Skating"
- Artist Gallery, 43 South Main Street: Megan Call, "True Aggie"
- CacheArts (Eccles Theatre), 43 S Main Street: Alyssa Hoffman, "An American West Heritage Center Christmas"
- SE Needham Jewelers, 141 North Main Street: Jennifer, Katherine, & Ashley Erickson, "Pins & Needles Quilt Shoppe"
- Logan Library, 255 North Main Street: My Discovery Destination, "Adventures on Main Street"
- USU Credit Union, 198 North Main Street: Katherine Taylor "Christmas at NEHMA"
- Coppins Hallmark, 15 North Main Street: Megan Byers, "Downtown Logan Miniature Gingerbread Village"
- The Book Table, 29 South Main Street: Sue Ann Salmon, "Old School House"
- 22 East Center, 22 East Center Street: Nicholas Hendricks, "2nd Dam Christmas"
- Vintage Treasures, 37 North Main Street: Alyssa Reisman, "Crumbl Cookie Store"
- Global Village Gifts, 69 East 100 North: Julie Rivet, "Christmas in Cache Valley"
- Bluebird Candy Company, 75 West Center Street: "Huge Candy Ornaments"