The 2016 Historic Home Tour will be held on September 10th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Vist these beautiful homes and marvel at what innovation and hardwork can accomplish./p>
This year you will see:
- The oldest rock home in Cache Valley
- A cabin constructed in 1865 as part of the Mendon Fort
- Homes lovingly restored after decades of occupation by only raccoons
- The charming "Storybook House" on Center Street
- An 1868 hotel, now restored as a private home and photography/art gallery
- Homes with a mix of historical and contemporary design
- Historical features such as pocket doors, moldings, hardware, and original wood floors
- Repurposed antiques
- A collection of handcart paintings
- A rare and unusual collection of farm and mining implements
Tickets are available at Lee's Marketplace(Logan & Smithfield), Macey's Food & Drug(Providence & Logan), Newton Market(Newton), and Cache Valley Visitor's Bureau(199 N Main St, Logan).