Free 1/2 day hands-on and in-class vegetable gardening seminar taught by Jim Kennard.
Learn how to:
- Increase yields 5 times in a small area
- Minimize gardening time and effort
- Garden with simple gardening tools
- Conserve water
- Achieve uniform plant growth and raise healthy, attractive plants
- Minimize weeding time
- Give plants nutrients for optimum growth - harvest two or three crops each year
- Grow any vegetable, in any climate, with minimal water and effort per unit of produce
- Grow 12 months of the year
A Mittleider gardener for the past thirty-three years, Jim is a Master Mittleider Gardening Instructor and has taught classes and worked one-on-one with Dr. Jacob Mittleider. He has taught gardening seminars throughout the United States and travels world-wide teaching these methods of high-yield sustainable gardening.
Call or email Jamie to reserve your seat!