Pack your water bottles, bring the kids, and head to Willow Park West on June 7th for the 13th annual Bear River Celebration and Free Fishing Day.
The first 300 youth who complete their Bear River Adventure Passport by visiting all stations will receive their choice of a free t-shirt or a free water bottle with this year's winning logo.
- Learn to fish with experts from the Division of Wildlife Resources
- Meet the wildlife that call the Bear River Watershed home
- Fly Tying with Cache Anglers
- Nature crafts courtesy of Home Depot and Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Historical reenactments by the Old Ephraim Mountain Men
- Face painting
- Stream trailer and watershed demonstrations
- Live music
- And much more