Come join Librarian Jason Cornelius and the Logan Library Genealogy Club.
Learn how to make more of your genealogical research. New topics monthly.
- We will be discussing census records as a tool for family history. The meeting will discuss the following:
- Using federal and state census records to find your next breakthrough.
- What kinds of genealogical data can we find in census records?
- Exploring some of the best locations online to find census records.
- We will be discussing old photos, specifically how to date, identify and preserve photos. We will also discuss print and online resources that can help in this effort.
- All are welcome, but young children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- If anyone has a photo they would like us to look at, they should bring it along.
We meet from 5:30-6:30 on the first Wednesday of the month in the Old Juniper Room. Questions? Contact Jason Cornelius.