Come join Librarian Jason Cornelius and the Logan Library Genealogy Club.
Learn how to make more of your genealogical research. New topics monthly.
- This month, we will be discussing the genealogical proof standard. Topics include:
- Learn how to evaluate the strength of your genealogical evidence.
- How can you make a solid genealogical argument without clear parent-child evidence?
- Explore what the genealogical proof standard is.
- Take advantage of over 25 years of research experience.
March 6th: CANCELLED
- We will be discussing the power of story and how to implement it in genealogy. We will:
- Discuss how to make the family genealogy relevant to children through story?
- Explore some options to preserve and share your personal or family memories.
- Learn ways to recreate your forgotten family story through genealogical research
All adults and mature young adults are invited.
We meet from 5:30-6:30 on the first Wednesday of the month in the Old Juniper Room. Questions? Contact Jason Cornelius.