Music for the Small and Tall is a music program for young children, ages 3 months to 5 years old, based on the Orff Schulwerk approach to teaching music. In this approach, children make music with activities that are enjoyable and natural for them such us simple songs, rhythm and movement. Kids play on non-pitched and pitched percussion instruments that are colorful, kid-friendly and safe.
- Fall Session - Dancing Leaves! (August - October)
- Winter Session - Playing with Bells! (October - December)
- Spring Session - Jumping into Spring! (March - April)
- Summer Session - Fun in the Sun! (April - June)
- Babies and Toddlers Class (ages 3 months to 14 months with parent(s))
- Family Class (ages 1 year to under 3 years with parent(s))
- Preschool Class (ages 3 years to 5 years)
Classes are Tuesday and Wednesday - for current schedule please visit our website.
Summer Camp 2015:
- Camp I - July 13th to 16th. Tuition: $60 per child. Ages 4-6. Monday thru Thursday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Camp II - July 13th to 16th. Tuition: $60 per child. Ages 7-8. Monday thru Thursday, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Camp II - July 20th, to 23rd. Tuition: $60 per child. Ages 9-11. Monday thru Thursday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.