Meeting times (open to the public) are listed below.
RECAB's mission is:
To conserve and use our resources efficiently, and to assist in transitioning the city of Logan toward a fully renewable energy portfolio that is secure, diverse, cost-effective and promotes security of environment.
Its goals are:
(1) Reduction of residential energy consumption (per capita) over the next 10 years
(2) Improved energy efficiency of commercial and public customers
(3) Implementation of demand-side management (DSM) programs with residential, commercial and public customers
(4) Identify and research potential sources of renewable energy for Logan City
(5) Identifying and promote green building standards
(6) Identify and promote alternative forms of public transportation
(7) Promote public education on issues of energy supply security, energy cost security, and environmental security
(8) Reduce carbon emissions and assist with Logan City's carbon emission study.