The Logan Library holds storytime for children ages 3-5. We hold six sessions per week at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. You must pre-register for the session you would like to attend.
Storytime Registration is closed at this time.
There are three ways to register for storytime:
- In person at the library circulation desk
- Over the phone by calling 435-716-9123
Registration is held every six weeks. Remember to register as soon as possible as there are a limited number of slots in each session
This is the schedule for this year's storytimes.
- What is storytime?
- Storytime introduces children to books, reading and the library. Each storytime explores a different theme through books, the flannelboard, songs, poems, fingerplays, puppets, and more. Each week we distribute a take-home handout for parents and children that includes booklists, fingerplays, poetry, simple craft ideas, and a coloring activity.
- Who can attend storytime?
- Storytime is for children ages 3-5. A child must be three by the first day of storytime to register for that block.
- When is storytime?
- Storytime is offered six times a week: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Storytime lasts approximately thirty minutes. When you register your child, you must pick one of these sessions for your child to attend. Your child's registration is good for one storytime block which lasts six weeks. To continue attending, you must register your child for another block.
- Toddler Time is held at 11:00 AM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, for parents and their little ones under 3 years old. Toddler time lasts approximately 20 minutes. It follows the same schedule as the library's Preschool Storytime. No registration is required.