Homebound? Whether temporary or indefinite
Let the LOGAN LIBRARY come to YOU!
With your Logan Library card
- Check out up to 5 items
- Speak with your own librarian
who will assist you in selecting
books, music, & movies
- Have your library items
mailed directly to you at
no cost to you.
- To find out how you can get started
What is the Logan Library Homebound Service?
The Logan Library Homebound Service is a mail delivery service
of library materials to homebound Logan Library patrons.
They may be permanently homebound or temporarily homebound
due to illness or injury.
- All circulating library materials are available for check out and delivery,
including books, audiobooks, music CDs, DVDs, and magazines.
- Up to 5 items may be checked out to a homebound patron at a time.
- No interlibrary loan services are available to homebound patrons.
- Materials will be mailed to the homebound patron in a blue zippered
library mailer. Items are returned in the same mailer, with return
mailing instructions and postage included.
- To allow for delivery time, materials check out for a slightly longer period
than normal; 4 weeks for most items, 2 weeks for DVDs and magazines.
- Late fines can accrue if materials are returned past their due date.
- Homebound patrons are also assigned a personal librarian to help
them with questions, and material selections.
- Non-Logan residents can use this service IF they purchase a Logan
To find out how you can get started