The Logan Library Board of Directors meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm in the Logan Library History Room.
- Noelle Call - Chair
- Pat Sadoski - Vice Chair
- Tavia Smith
- Jeanne Sullivan
- Robert Schmidt
- Susan Kadlec
- Timothy Ledna
Long Range Plan
The Logan Library's Long Range Plan ensures an on-going review of the needs of the community.
Board Meeting Minutes
Contact The Library Board
Send the Library Board your questions, ideas, and/or comments.
Upcoming Meeting Agenda
14 APRIL 2015
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: 10 March 2015
- Call to the Public
Any person wishing to comment on any item pertaining to services provided by the Logan Library may do so during this portion of the agenda. The length of time allowed for speaking is left to the Board's discretion.
- Director's Report
- ILEAD Leadership Conference attendance report: Karen Clark
- Library Centennial Committee report and invitation to attend Kick-Off Event, Community Fair, and Earth Day Celebration, Saturday, April 18th
- Staff Appreciation Dinner, 6:30 PM, Friday, April 24th
- Donation of Robert S. Frost Collection
- Review of the monthly statistical report
- Board Business - Action Items
- Revised proposed fiscal year 2015-16 Library Budget
- Community Library Enhancement Funds (CLEF) proposal for expenditures
- Proposed revision of "Public Services Policy"
- Proposed revision of "Patron Behavior and Library Use Policy"
- Board Business - Workshop Discussion Items
- New Building Committee Report
- Board Member Reports
- Budget: Pat Sadoski
- Current library budget status
- Trust Fund: Tavia Smith
- Online book sales
- Ongoing book sales
- Advocacy and Legislation: Robert Schmidt
- Friends of the Logan Library report
- Board Policies: Jeanne Sullivan
- Public Relations: Susan Kadlec
- Marketing Committee report
- Long Range Planning:
- Discussion of the "Logan Library Long Range Plan, Role #2"
- Other Business