The Logan Library Board of Directors meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm in the Logan Library History Room.
- Chad Hutchings - Chair
- Tavia Smith
- Jeanne Sullivan
- Pat Sadoski
- Robert Schmidt
- Noelle Call
- Susan Kadlec
Long Range Plan
The Logan Library's Long Range Plan ensures an on-going review of the needs of the community.
Board Meeting Minutes
Contact The Library Board
Send the Library Board your questions, ideas, and/or comments.
Upcoming Meeting Agenda
9 SEPTEMBER 2014
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: 12 August 2014
- Call to the Public
Any person wishing to comment on any item pertaining to services provided by the Logan Library may do so during this portion of the agenda. The length of time allowed for speaking is left to the Board's discretion.
- Director's Report
- Mt. Timpanogos Storytelling Festival attendance report: Barbara Price, Sherrie Mortensen
- Association of Small and Rural Libraries Conference report: Karen Clark
- Appraisal of art in the library, update
- "Learning @ the Library" special sessions, report
- Hispanic Heritage Month events at the Library
- Staff Development Day
- Membership of board members in the Utah Library Association
- Review of the monthly statistical report
- Board Business - Action Items
- Report of meeting with Mayor Petersen regarding plans for a new library and details of the recently approved "New Building Committee"
- Approval of "Logan Library Art Collection Policy" (new)
- Approval of revised "Logan Library Marketing Plan"
- Board Business - Workshop Discussion Items
- Board Member Reports
- Budget: Noelle Call
- Current library budget status
- Receipt of a "Resource Sharing Grant" from the State Library
- Trust Fund: Tavia Smith
- Online book sales
- Ongoing book sales
- Advocacy and Legislation: Robert Schmidt
- Friends of the Logan Library report
- Book sale report
- Board Policies: Jeanne Sullivan
- "Public Services Policy" review
- Public Relations: Susan Kadlec
- Marketing Committee report
- Long Range Planning: Pat Sadoski
- Discussion of the "Logan Library Long Range Plan, Role #1"