LoganLibraryLogo Logan Library

Logan History - Historic Photo Collection

This is a free resource of historical photographs that depict the history of Logan City and Cache Valley. If you use these photographs, please credit the Logan Library. Send us an email if you would like to comment on the collection.

Keyword search:

Select a collection:

clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17    Next Page
clear
Photo Title Description

Joseph W. Thatcher House
164 South 300 West
about 1980
This home was built about 1862 by Joseph W. Thatcher.

Picture ID: 9

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Julia Budge Nibley House
301 West Center Street
about 1980
This house was built in 1915 for Charles Nibley and his wife, Julia Budge.

Picture ID: 12

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Julia Budge Nibley House
301 West Center Street
about 1980
This house was built in 1915 for Charles Nibley and his wife, Julia Budge.

Picture ID: 13

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Julia Budge Nibley House
301 West Center Street
1978
This house was built in 1915 for Charles Nibley and his wife, Julia Budge.

Picture ID: 14

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Julia Budge Nibley House
301 West Center Street
1973
This house was built in 1915 for Charles Nibley and his wife, Julia Budge.

Picture ID: 202

Source: Logan Beautification Committee (1973)

Keith O'Brien Store
29 South Main Street
about 1976
This building was originally built by George W. Thatcher in 1914 and held Shamhart and Christensen's, a woman's department store. It is currently The Book Table.

Picture ID: 229

Source: Community Development Photo Collection

L.D. Schreiber Cheese Company
885 North 600 West
1973


Picture ID: 181

Source: Logan Beautification Committee (1973)

LDS Institute Building
600 Darwin Avenue
about 1980
Located on the campus of Utah State University.

Picture ID: 36

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

LDS Sixth Ward Building
395 South Main
about 1980
This building was constructed in 1917 as a home for the Logan Sixth Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The Maranatha Baptist Church purchased the building and remodeled the gable design.

Picture ID: 37

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Leven's Store
67 - 73 North Main Street
about 1976
The building, built in 1892 by J.R. Edwards. The third floor was removed but the rest of building has been in use since that time. Also pictured are Gallenkamp's Shoe Store and Thomas Jewelers.

Picture ID: 231

Source: Community Development Photo Collection

Lewiston Rodeo
Lewiston, Utah
Unknown


Picture ID: 120

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-People

Log Cabin in Logan Canyon
Logan Canyon
Unknown
Unknown cabin located in Logan Canyon.

Picture ID: 38L

Source: Ray Somers Photo Collection

Logan 100 North Street
25-39 West 100 North
about 1976
A view of west 100 North which includes U & I Furniture Exchange, Clogs Ltd Wooden Shoes, The Clothing Competition Lt, Choate Jewelry, State Finance & Thrift Co., and State Loan Co. of Logan.

Picture ID: 152

Source: Community Development Photo Collection

Logan Auditorium under construction
59 South 100 West
1907
Built in 1907, the Logan Auditorium was owned by the Logan Amusement and Investment Co. for many years. The first auto show conducted in Logan was held at the Logan Auditorium in February 1921. For a time the building was used as a roller skating rink. It became the Dansante Dance Hall in 1926 and was the Mode 'O Day Company from c1951 to c1985. In 1997 the building became the home of the Utah Festival Opera Company.

Picture ID: 28L

Source: Ray Somers Photo Collection

Logan Auto Parts
50 West 400 North
1973


Picture ID: 178

Source: Logan Beautification Committee (1973)

Logan Bottling Company
299 West Center Street
about 1975
The Logan Bottling Company building was originally the Union Knitting Mill constructed in 1909. It was one of four knitting mills in Logan. The building is now a condominium.

Picture ID: 59

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Logan Bottling Company and Neighboring House
299 and 289 West Center Street
about 1970
The Logan Bottling Company building was originally the Union Knitting Mill constructed in 1909. It was one of four knitting mills in Logan. The building is now a condominium.

Picture ID: 58

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Logan Canyon

about 1945


Picture ID: 263

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Scenery

Logan Canyon

about 1945


Picture ID: 264

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Scenery

Logan City Court Building
226 North Main
1973
The Logan City Court building was constructed in 1973, during the office of Mayor Ted S. Perry. It remained there until it moved into the newly constructed Justice Building located at 290 North 100 West. It didn’t stay long at that location and is currently located at 446 North 100 West where it relocated in July 2009.

Picture ID: 176

Source: Logan Beautification Committee (1973)
clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17    Next Page
clear