Logan History - Cache American Historic Newspapers Collection
The Cache American began publication in October 1931 and continued until 1947.
This is an ongoing project to add digital images of historical newspapers from Logan and Cache Valley to our website. The library is pleased to accept requests to digitize certain portions of Logan newspapers. Please "Contact Us" to submit your request for personalized service.
Cache American Newspaper
Tips for viewing and printing
- The newspaper files are in an Adobe PDF format. If you can't view the files, download the latest version of Adobe Viewer for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- To save the files, right click on the image, choose save, and select the desired location.
- Printing is most convenient while using the Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers.
- While in Adobe Viewer, zoom in to the desired article.
- Select Adobe Reader Print Icon and select "current page" for the entire page or "current view" for just the article. Print.