Logan History - Historic Photo Submissions
City of Logan Sesquicentennial
As part of the sesquicentennial celebrations for the City of Logan, the Logan Library is collecting historical photographs of the city. These photographs will be on display throughout the year in the Virginia Hanson Special Collections room and permanently in the library's historic photo collection.
We invite you to participate!
- The photo must be of a place or individual (or both) in Logan, Utah.
- The photo should be 10 years old or older.
- Photos must be submitted in .jpg or .tif format and scanned to at least 600 dpi.
- If the photo includes anyone in the image other than the submitter, please check (if possible) with these individuals to make sure that they are OK with having their picture displayed.
By submitting a picture you give permission for the image to be used publicly.
The copy of the image you submit becomes the sole property of the Logan Library and may be displayed publicly on the Logan Library web site, Facebook page and inside the Library.
- Attach your photo in an email to Jason.Cornelius@loganutah.org with 'Historic Photo Submission' as the subject.
- Include the following information:
- Street address
- City, State, Zip code
- Phone or Email
- A description of the photograph: the names of people and places and any other known information that adds significance to the image.
- Attach your .jpg or .tif file
- Print out this form
- Turn the completed form and your image (.jpg or .tif file format) on a disk into the Information Desk at the Logan Library
Unless other directions are given, the submitter's first name may be used to identify the picture. No other personal identifying information will be exhibited for public view. For assistance or questions, contact the library by email at Jason.Cornelius@loganutah.org or by phone at 435-716-9143.