LoganLibraryLogo Logan Library

Logan History - Historic Photo Collection

This is a free resource of historical photographs that depict the history of Logan City and Cache Valley. If you use these photographs, please credit the Logan Library. Send us an email if you would like to comment on the collection.

Keyword search:

Select a collection:

clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35    Next Page
clear
Photo Title Description

Ernest G. Earl

Twenty-ninth mayor of Logan, Utah. This is a photograph taken from a collection of former mayor photographs which is hanging in Logan City Hall. Click here for more information.

Picture ID: 463

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-People

Farm Windmill
Unknown Location Location
about 1900


Picture ID: 56L

Source: Ray Somers Photo Collection

Fashion Craft
67 East 400 North
1973


Picture ID: 177

Source: Logan Beautification Committee (1973)

Federal Avenue
Federal Avenue and Main
about 1980


Picture ID: 74

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Federal Building
160 North Main
about 1976
Constructed in 1911, this building has housed a variety of federal and county level offices. It is currently (2013) the home of the Cache County Chamber of Commerce.

Picture ID: 254

Source: Community Development Photo Collection

Federal Building
160 North Main
about 1980
Constructed in 1911, this building has housed a variety of federal and county level offices. At the time of this photograph, it was the home of the Cache County Hall of Justice.

Picture ID: 110

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Fire Department Auto
Unknown Location
about 1920
This photograph is believed to show the Brigham City Fire Department Auto.

Picture ID: 524

Source: Ray Somers Photo Collection

First Baptist Church Building
180 West 1000 North
about 1980
Some congregants remember the beautiful stained glass window in the north facing wall of church.

Picture ID: 40

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Dam
Logan, Utah
about 1985
Canyon Entrance Park is located next to the first of three dams constructed to harness the Logan River for electricity. It is a popular location for families to feed the various species of birds, fish, or picnic. It is also provides convenient access to the Bonneville Shoreline Trail.

Picture ID: 335

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Scenery

First Presbyterian Church Building
196 West Center Street
about 1980
This building was constructed in 1926. The Reverend Calvin Parks established the First Presbyterian Church to Cache Valley in 1878.

Picture ID: 38

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Presbyterian Church Building
196 West Center Street
1998
This building was constructed in 1926. The Reverend Calvin Parks established the First Presbyterian Church to Cache Valley in 1878.

Picture ID: 493

Source: John F. Robinson Collection

First Security Bank
5 South Main Street
1998
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years.

Picture ID: 476

Source: John F. Robinson Collection

First Security Bank
5 South Main
about 1980
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years.

Picture ID: 68

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Security Bank
5 South Main Street
about 1976
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years.

Picture ID: 228

Source: Community Development Photo Collection

First Security Bank
5 South Main Street
about 1930
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years.

Picture ID: 549

Source: John F. Robinson Collection

First Security Bank Drive Through
5 South Main (Behind)
about 1980
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years. The drive through was constructed in 1975.

Picture ID: 69

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Ford's Putt Pit Miniature Golf Course
140 South 100 West
1973


Picture ID: 214

Source: Logan Beautification Committee (1973)

Frank Benson
Logan, Utah
about 1884
Frank Taft Benson (1883-1923), son of George Taft & Louisa Alexandrine (Balliff) Benson.

Picture ID: 615

Source: Whit Young Collection

Frank's Barber Shop/Edwards Shoe Repair
176-8 North Main
about 1980
Frank's Barber Shop, Frank C. Schiffman proprietor and Edwards Shoe Repair, LeLand S. Edward proprietor.

Picture ID: 294

Source: John F. Robinson Collection

George A. Smith
Salt Lake City, Utah
about 1870
George Albert Smith (June 26, 1817 – September 1, 1875) (commonly known as George A. Smith to distinguish him from his grandson of the same name). He was a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and later a member of the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). The city of St. George, Utah, is named after him.

Picture ID: 626

Source: Whit Young Collection
clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35    Next Page
clear