LoganLibraryLogo Logan Library

Logan History - Historic Photo Collection

This is a free resource of historical photographs that depict the history of Logan City and Cache Valley. If you use these photographs, please credit the Logan Library. Send us an email if you would like to comment on the collection.

Keyword search:

Select a collection:

clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30    Next Page
clear
Photo Title Description

First Baptist Church Building
Unknown Location Address
about 1980


Picture ID: 40

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Dam
Logan, Utah
about 1985
Canyon Entrance Park is located next to the first of three dams constructed to harness the Logan River for electricity. It is a popular location for families to feed the various species of birds, fish, or picnick. It is also provides convenient access to the Bonneville Shoreline Trail.

Picture ID: 335

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Scenery

First Presbyterian Church Building
196 West Center Street
1998
This building was constructed in 1926. The Reverend Calvin Parks established the First Presbyterian Church to Cache Valley in 1878.

Picture ID: 493

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Presbyterian Church Building
196 West Center Street
about 1980
This building was constructed in 1926. The Reverend Calvin Parks established the First Presbyterian Church to Cache Valley in 1878.

Picture ID: 38

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Security Bank
5 South Main Street
1998
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years.

Picture ID: 476

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Security Bank
5 South Main Street
about 1976
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years.

Picture ID: 228

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Security Bank
5 South Main
about 1980
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years.

Picture ID: 68

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

First Security Bank Drive Through
5 South Main (Behind)
about 1980
After the Thatcher Bank and Opera House burned down in 1912, this building was constructed in its place. It has held several different banking institutions through the years. The drive through was constructed in 1975.

Picture ID: 69

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Ford's Putt Pit Miniature Golf Course
140 South 100 West
1973


Picture ID: 214

Source: Logan Beautification Committee (1973)

Frank's Barber Shop/Edwards Shoe Repair
176-8 North Main
about 1980
Frank's Barber Shop, Frank C. Schiffman proprietor and Edwards Shoe Repair, LeLand S. Edward proprietor.

Picture ID: 294

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

George Boeck
90 North 100 East
Fall 1973
George Boeck was the fourth director of the Logan Library. Click here for more information.

Picture ID: 393

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

George Boeck
90 North 100 East
1973
George Boeck was the fourth director of the Logan Library. Click here for more information.

Picture ID: 394

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

George Boeck
90 North 100 East
October 1973
George Boeck was the fourth director of the Logan Library. Click here for more information. This photograph was taken from the Herald Journal Newspaper Photographs Collection.

Picture ID: 386

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

George Boeck and Judy MacMahon
90 North 100 East
October 1973
George Boeck was the fourth director of the Logan Library. He is here pictured with Judy MacMahon who later became the fifth director. Click here for more information. This photograph was taken from the Herald Journal Newspaper Photographs Collection.

Picture ID: 385

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

George Boeck Helping a Patron
90 North 100 East
about 1973
George Boeck was the fourth director of the Logan Library. Click here for more information. This photograph was taken from the Herald Journal Newspaper Photographs Collection.

Picture ID: 382

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

George H. Champ House
191 East 100 North
1998
This house was built in 1915 by George Herbert Champ. In 1892 Mr. Champ came to Cache Valley and soon after founded the Utah Mortgage and Loan Company. The firm, in 1903, spawned the Cache Valley Banking Company.

Picture ID: 494

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

George L. Farrell House
109-111 North 200 West
1978
This building is a duplex built in about 1862 as a polygamist home by George L. Farrell. It is a two story structure built of Swan Peak quartzite which is found locally.

Picture ID: 8

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

George L. Farrell House
109-111 North 200 West
1998
This building is a duplex built in about 1862 as a polygamist home by George L. Farrell. It is a two story structure built of Swan Peak quartzite which is found locally.

Picture ID: 487

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

George L. Farrell House
109-111 North 200 West
1978
This building is a duplex built in about 1862 as a polygamist home by George L. Farrell. It is a two story structure built of Swan Peak quartzite which is found locally.

Picture ID: 7

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

George L. Farrell House
109-111 North 200 West
about 1980
This building is a duplex built in about 1862 as a polygamist home by George L. Farrell. It is a two story structure built of Swan Peak quartzite which is found locally.

Picture ID: 6

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings
clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30    Next Page
clear