LoganLibraryLogo Logan Library

Logan History - Historic Photo Collection

This is a free resource of historical photographs that depict the history of Logan City and Cache Valley. If you use these photographs, please credit the Logan Library. Send us an email if you would like to comment on the collection.

Keyword search:

Select a collection:

clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26    Next Page
clear
Photo Title Description

Library Exterior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927.

Picture ID: 416

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Exterior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927.

Picture ID: 417

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Exterior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927. This picture includes Ron Jenkins (library director) and Gail Johnson (library board president).

Picture ID: 418

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Exterior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927.

Picture ID: 419

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Interior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927. This picture includes Ron Jenkins (library director) and Gail Johnson (library board president).

Picture ID: 415

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Interior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927. This picture includes Ron Jenkins (library director) and Gail Johnson (library board president).

Picture ID: 409

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Interior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927.

Picture ID: 413

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Interior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927.

Picture ID: 412

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Interior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927.

Picture ID: 411

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Interior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927. This picture includes Ron Jenkins (library director) and Gail Johnson (library board president).

Picture ID: 410

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Interior Under Construction
255 North Main
1985
Extensive construction was completed on the Sears retail outlet building at 255 North Main, and both the City of Logan offices and Logan Library were opened for business in December 1985. The fourth library building in Logan shared the space with Logan City Hall. Logan City offices moved in 2009 giving the library full use of the building. The building was the original Palais d'Or dance hall built in 1927.

Picture ID: 414

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Library Volunteers
90 North 100 East
March 1964
Grant and Janice Bergsjo were after school and Saturday helpers. Beverly Blaylock (right) found time to volunteer, despite her studies at USU.

Picture ID: 403

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Library History

Log Cabin
Unknown Location
Unknown Date
A log cabin. Although this photograph is unidentified, valley residents once all lived in cabins like this one.

Picture ID: 69L

Source: Ray Somers Photo Collection

Log Cabin in Logan Canyon
Logan Canyon
Unknown Date
Unknown cabin located in Logan Canyon.

Picture ID: 38L

Source: Ray Somers Photo Collection

Logan 100 North Street
25-39 West 100 North
about 1976
A view of west 100 North which includes U & I Furniture Exchange, Clogs Ltd Wooden Shoes, The Clothing Competition Lt, Choate Jewelry, State Finance & Thrift Co., and State Loan Co. of Logan.

Picture ID: 152

Source: Community Development Photo Collection

Logan Auditorium under construction
59 South 100 West
1907
Built in 1907, the Logan Auditorium was owned by the Logan Amusement and Investment Co. for many years. The first auto show conducted in Logan was held at the Logan Auditorium in February 1921. For a time the building was used as a roller skating rink. It became the Dansante Dance Hall in 1926 and was the Mode 'O Day Company from c1951 to c1985. In 1997 the building became the home of the Utah Festival Opera Company.

Picture ID: 28L

Source: Ray Somers Photo Collection

Logan Auto Parts
50 West 400 North
1973


Picture ID: 178

Source: Logan Beautification Committee (1973)

Logan Bottling Company
299 West Center Street
about 1975
The Logan Bottling Company building was originally the Union Knitting Mill constructed in 1909. It was one of four knitting mills in Logan. The building is now a condominium.

Picture ID: 59

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Logan Bottling Company and Neighboring House
299 and 289 West Center Street
about 1970
The Logan Bottling Company building was originally the Union Knitting Mill constructed in 1909. It was one of four knitting mills in Logan. The building is now a condominium.

Picture ID: 58

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Logan Canyon

about 1945


Picture ID: 264

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Scenery
clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26    Next Page
clear