Library Logo Contest Entry Form
The Logan Library needs a new logo; since our mission is to serve the public, we invite you to help design it!
Be sure to read the official rules. The chosen entry must meet all criteria.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for the Logan Library. The logo will be used online, in print, on publications and in displays.
- Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
- The logo needs to look good at relatively small sizes as well as larger sizes.
- Entrants should take care to ensure that their entries are not in any way similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images.
- The logo should not contain any text.
- Due to the requirement for high quality printing and re-sizing, entries must be submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS) or similar high quality and adjustable format. Entry should also be submitted as a JPG.
- We advise against the use of halftones and gradients unless created inside a vector graphics program. Color must be CMYK or RGB, no spot colors.
- Shape of the logo would be preferably a shape that would look good in the 'O' in Logan on the Logan City official Logo. If you need a copy of the Logan City Library Logo, either download it from the contest page or contact the library for a copy.
| Logan Blue Colors:
- Since the library and the logo will need to be considered part of the Logan Library web site and Logan City web site and department designs, please study both the Logan City and the library web site to make sure your logo is compatible with current designs:
The logo contest will begin on September 15, 2012. All entries must be submitted by midnight on November 15, 2012
Your full name and personal information will not appear on our website. We will only use it to notify you if you win. For assistance or questions, contact the library by email at email@example.com or by phone at 435-716-9123.