LoganLibraryLogo Logan Library

Logan History - Historic Photo Collection

This is a free resource of historical photographs that depict the history of Logan City and Cache Valley. If you use these photographs, please credit the Logan Library. Send us an email if you would like to comment on the collection. Submit your photo to be included in the collection.

Keyword search:

Select a collection:

clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37    Next Page
clear
Photo Title Description

Logan Parade
200 North Main
about 1919
This photo is part of the Holmgren Collection

Picture ID: 86

Source: Holmgren Photo Collection

Logan Parade
200 North Main
about 1919
This photo is part of the Holmgren Collection

Picture ID: 92

Source: Holmgren Photo Collection

Logan Parade
200 North Main
about 1919
This photo is part of the Holmgren Collection

Picture ID: 85

Source: Holmgren Photo Collection

Logan Parade
200 North Main
about 1919
This photo is part of the Holmgren Collection

Picture ID: 93

Source: Holmgren Photo Collection

Logan Parade
200 North Main
about 1919
This photo is part of the Holmgren Collection

Picture ID: 84

Source: Holmgren Photo Collection

Logan Post Office
151 North 100 West
1965
Prior to this, the post office was located at 201 Federal Avenue. This building was torn down shortly after the current post office was constructed in 2001. This image was taken from a brochure in folder 10 of the Logan City history collection.

Picture ID: 662

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Logan Post Office
151 North 100 West
1965
This photo depicts the construction of the post office. Prior to this, the post office was located in 201 Federal Avenue. This building was torn down shortly after the current post office was constructed in 2001.

Picture ID: 353

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Logan Post Office
151 North 100 West
1965
This photo depicts the construction of the post office. Prior to this, the post office was located in 201 Federal Avenue. This building was torn down shortly after the current post office was constructed in 2001.

Picture ID: 354

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Logan River
Logan Canyon
about 1975


Picture ID: 649

Source: Darrin Smith Photo Collection

Logan River
Logan Canyon
about 1965


Picture ID: 645

Source: Darrin Smith Photo Collection

Logan River
Logan Canyon
about 1945


Picture ID: 633

Source: Darrin Smith Photo Collection

Logan River
Logan Canyon
about 1945


Picture ID: 264

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Scenery

Logan River
Logan Canyon
September 1930


Picture ID: 666

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Scenery

Logan River
Logan Canyon
about 1945


Picture ID: 631

Source: Darrin Smith Photo Collection

Logan River
Logan Canyon
about 1939


Picture ID: 667

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Scenery

Logan River
Logan Canyon
about 1945


Picture ID: 263

Source: Darrin Smith Photo Collection

Logan River
Logan Canyon
about 1945


Picture ID: 632

Source: Darrin Smith Photo Collection

Logan Roller Rink
101 East Center
about 1980
The Logan Pavilion was constructed in 1904. It was a popular dance hall with music provided by the Thatcher Orchestra. Originally the wall panels could be removed in the summer. Later, it was used as a roller skating rink until 2005.

Picture ID: 95

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-Buildings

Logan Sugar Factory
Highway 91
about 1905
The Logan Sugar factory, one of five in Cache Valley, was built in 1901 by David Eccles and Charles Nibley. It was located just south of Logan and was originally built to process or slice 350 tons of beets per day, a typical size of the period. By 1910 the factory was processing about 60,000 tons of beets per year. It was in operation for twenty-five years.

Picture ID: 50L

Source: Ray Somers Photo Collection

Logan Sugar Factory Workers
Highway 91
about 1925
The Logan Sugar factory building, completed in 1901, was processing about 60,000 tons of beets per year by 1910. It was closed in 1926 due to the white fly infestation and closed permanently in 1936.

Picture ID: 82

Source: Logan Library Photo Collection-People
clear
«-Previous Page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37    Next Page
clear